About Me

My photo
* Kath * 19 * 5'3 * 60kls LOVES * GOD * FAMILY * FRIENDS * PINK * TWITTER, FACEBOOK & PLURK * MY CELLPHONE * MY BAGS

Friends of mine...

Friends of mine...
I do miss my friEnds... heheh...

FOLLOWERS :]

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LOVE ME ..

My friends say I'm a fool to think

that you're the one for me

I guess I'm just a sucker for love

'Cuz honestly the truth is that

you know I'm never leavin'

'Cuz you're my angel sent from above

I don’t need a whole lot

But for you I needI

I’d rather give you the world

Or we can share mine!

I know that I won’t be the first one given you all this attention

But Baby listen,

I just need somebody to love

With me boy, is where you belong

Just stay right here

I promise my dear I'll put nothin above you

I don’t need to much

Just need Somebody to love.

Love me, Love me

Say that you love me

Fool me, Fool me

Oh how you do me

Kiss me, Kiss me

Say that you miss me

Tell me what I wanna hear

Tell me you love me

I don’t need nothing else,

I promise boy I swear.

I just need somebody to love.

Everyday I bring the sun around,

I sleep away the clouds.

Smile for me I would take,

Every second,Every single

time spend it like my last dime.

Step to the beat of my heart.

People try to tell me

but I still refuse to listen'

Cuz they don't get to spend time with you

A minute with you is worth more than

a thousand days without your love,

i just need Somebody to love..

My heart is blind but I don't care'

Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared

And every time I hold you near

I never wanna let you go,

No comments: